What are our Core Values?
What is the favorite slogan at CXRE?
If it’s not efficient, then it’s not green.
Connect with us on Social Media
What are some favorites of the 26 books which are required reading for senior management?
- Good to Great – Jim Collins
- Getting Things Done – David Allen
- The Art of Public Speaking – Dale Carnegie
- Attitude 101 – John Maxwell
- The Carrot Principle – Adrian Gostick & Chester Elton
- Delivering Happiness at Zappos – Tony Hsieh
- The Dip – Seth Godin
- Failing Forward – John Maxwell
- Goals: Setting & Achieving – Zig Zigler
- How Successful People Think – John Maxwell
- Managing Oneself – Peter F. Drucker
- Mentoring 101- John Maxwell
Where is CXRE headquartered?
Our corporate headquarters of record is located at 700 Louisiana | Suite 3950 | Houston, TX 77002. Our mailing address is PO Box 6236, Kingwood, Texas 77325.
What is the thinking behind CXRE?
Many years ago, our original corporate management team began by managing large military bases for the Department of Defense. When we began on our own, we focused exclusively on commercial facilities out of respect for our former company. Beginning in 2011, CXRE switched its focus to institutional facilities, including the federal government. We have worked in the building maintenance marketplace with one thing in mind: safely delivering efficiency. Since then, we have successfully developed relationships with property owners, managers, and organizations all over the world. We believe in being unique, efficient, and conservative.