COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE CAREERS IN TEXAS
Working with CXRE you will get
6% Matching 401K
10 Holidays Per Year
3 Weeks Vacation
Access to Proprietary Technology
Read, read, read
Book Club & Corporate Activities
CXRE is the building owner’s trusted brokerage, property and leasing team.
Become A Commercial Real Estate Broker
At CXRE we are committed to helping your business grow. We offer unlimited income potential and you have access to our enterprise-level technology systems. With the advantage of being a grass-roots technology-driven firm we will provide you with the tools to continue your trajectory of growth.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Ability to Acquire a Texas Real Estate License (firm-paid)
- Strong Computer Skills
- Strong Organizational Skills
- 6% Matching 401(k) After 1 Year
- 10 Holidays per Year
- 3 Weeks Vacation
- Access to In-Depth Sales, Real Estate, Technology, and Business Training
- Regular Corporate Activities and Book Clubs
Apply at https://cxre.co/applynow/
The salary is commission based.
- Licensing Courses – In order to become a broker, you need knowledge. In every state, you’re expected to take a certain number of course hours, anywhere from 60 all the way up to almost 200 hours.
- The Licensing Exam – After completing the required courses, you must then take your exam. The exam covers material you should have learned in your courses.
- Finding a Brokerage – Once you are licensed, the last step is finding a great brokerage to partner with, like CXRE!