Humble, TX, USA
Compensation: $12 to $14 hourly
Benefits Offered: 401(k)
Employment Type: Full-time
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
We’re seeking a Building Administrator to join our team! In this role, you’ll handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization’s network systems.
Strong attention to detail, the ability to maintain order, and a strong ability to meet challenges with appropriate solutions are necessities. In addition, this role focuses on keeping the property safely maintained for all occupants (staff, tenants) and visitors. Furthermore, excellent communication skills and the capacity to handle complaints and mediate disputes are needed. Experience with scheduling and basic accounting are essential.
Do you have the skills and experience to run a facility? Can you handle the daily issues and problems that arise? Are you able to think on your feet and resolve problems in a timely manner? Do you value excellence and prioritize great service? If this describes you, then we want to hear from you. Join our growing team of excellent professionals today!
- Process, prepare, and record invoices and vendor bills
- Assist and support bookkeeper in preparing and maintaining accounts receivable and accounts payable records
- Verify, ascertain, and determine the correctness of financial data
- Prepare and maintain sales records with invoice and payment details
- Maintain a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
- Schedule regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Contract professionals for repairs as needed
- Ensure that occupants are provided with proper utilities
- Monitor building maintenance budgets
- Provide training for building employees as needed
- Schedule contractors and employees
- Resolve complaints, problems, and requests from building tenants
- Assist with emergency response and evacuations
- Maintain records of tenants
- Inspect the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline- and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical-thinking skills
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!