- Location: Porter
- Compensation: $50,000 to $65,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: 401K
Why Work Here?
“There is so much room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
EXPERIENCED SENIOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER NEEDED
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm in Houston, Texas. Currently a 40-employee commercial real estate firm, we need a business development manager experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets.
If you’re a superstar commercial real estate business development manager, we want you on our team! By joining our team, you can realize your full potential professionally and economically. We’ll give you all the tools for success that you’ve been missing. We place a high value on supporting our people. Because of this, we provide coaching and training for all of our employees.
- Seek out and contact prospective commercial property owners about having their property listed for lease, commercial property managed or financial reporting
- Develop and foster relationships, and sales pipelines for our firm
- Schedule face-to-face meetings with prospective clients
- Proactively work with clients and coworkers to ensure deal flows smoothly from start to finish
- Keep client information and sales leads up to date in CRM platform
- Attend networking events to expand prospect base
- Follow up on leads from company seminars and marketing initiatives
ABOVE-MARKET COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- Base salary based on experience
- 6% matching 401(k) after 1 year
- 10 holidays per year
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Access to in-depth sales, real estate, technology, and business training (CoStar, Internal Systems)
- Regular corporate activities
- Based out of our Headquarters in Porter, TX
This position involves heavy outbound prospecting to identify owners who need our landlord leasing and commercial property management solutions. As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for gaining new business through prospecting and networking. The individual should have a pleasant phone demeanor, as well as a “can-do” attitude to take on new challenges. Other qualifications include:
- 5+ years in a business development role
- Experience in commercial real estate industry sales
- Experience with outbound prospecting, cold calling, and setting meetings
- Bachelor’s degree
- Texas real estate license
- Strong computer skills, familiar with CRM data management
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!