- Location: Humble, TX
- Compensation: $100,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: 401(k)
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
We’re seeking a Chief Operating Officer (COO) to lead our company’s operations, sales, and research efforts! As COO, you’ll help develop and execute the company’s strategy and direction. Experience in commercial real estate or private equity is required.
We’re an innovative commercial real estate firm at the head of the pack. Because of this, we’re seeking a leader who can keep us at the forefront of the industry. In general, the CXRE team prioritizes exceptional client service. To achieve the highest levels of service, we use disciplined commercial property management services; smart, energy-efficient solutions; structured facility maintenance services; and creative facility-performance dashboards.
The ideal candidate for this role must have previous experience in executive management. In addition, extensive and measurable experience directing a team of commercial real estate employees is required. As the COO, you must be able to lead and inspire the people under you. On top of that, we seek a person who values integrity and accountability. Lastly, you must be a strong negotiator and mediator. See below for additional qualifications.
As CXRE continues growing and expanding our reach, we need an excellent COO to help us continue growing. If you’re seeking a great work environment and an exceptional team, join us! Apply today.
- Work with our management team to set the company’s strategy and direction
- Create and build the company culture
- Oversee and drive the team to achieve mutually agreed-upon goals
- Discuss the company’s financials and roadmap with potential investors
- MBA or CPA required
- Experience directing 40+ commercial real estate employees with proof of success
- Previous experience with full P&L oversight
- Consistent job history (no more than 2 jobs over previous 5 years)
- Previous experience in executive management
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong integrity and accountability
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to handle pressure and work a significant amount of overtime
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
About CXRE Commercial Real Estate
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!