- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $30,000 to $40,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
We’re currently searching for an experienced Daytime Janitorial Manager to support our growing firm. Come work with us and explore your potential!
The ideal candidate for this position will possess a blend of qualities including a professional demeanor, exceptional communication skills, and the ability to manage people. The individual should also be adaptable to the changing needs of staff members throughout the organization. In addition, this person should expect and be able to plan for potential problems.
Are you are a professional, experienced individual who’s ready for something new? Do you have significant experience in custodial services? Would you like to be on a team of experts who love what they do? Then join us!
- Manage daytime cleaning team and event setups
- Produce and manage the daytime housekeeping and facility operations staff of a large commercial office complex
- Work with Operations, Finance, and Human Resources to develop winning relationships
- Proofread and edit existing communications in order to maximize company brand
- Develop new training techniques and methods to address new challenges
- Establish and maintain company-wide projects calendar with scheduled events
- Facilitate communications with clients and management as needed
- Develop, implement, and communicate well-researched processes to facilitate the Company’s Service Profit Chain
- Oversee document control within office with a focus on weekly shredding of confidential materials, scanning of necessary materials, and archival in appropriate storage systems
- Prospect, interview, and evaluate potential new employees
- Research, develop, and initiate new processes, services and operations plans
- Bilingual (Spanish, English minimum)
- 5 years Hospitality Experience Managing an upscale restaurant, resort, country club or class A office staff
- This is a position exclusively for the most friendly and organized of people. The candidate should be prepared to perform training sessions and inspection reports on a regular basis. The duties of this position will have the following goals:
- Writing: Write with impeccable grammar and style, while maintaining corporate innovative branding.
- Budgeting: Meeting labor and materials budget for large facility projects.
- Government Compliance: Managing staff at Class A facilities.
- Security: To securely handle and maintain Company data in a matter which protects the proprietary property of the Company, the privacy of its employees, the integrity of its clients and the confidentiality of its partners.
- Professionalism: To oversee and maintain the professionalism of the Company’s staff, vendors, processes, procedures, office, brand and integrity.
About CXRE Group – Commercial Real Estate:
CXRE Group (https://cxre.co) is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!