Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
Because CXRE’s reach is constantly expanding, we need good people to grow with us. If you’re looking for an exciting place to work where you can develop professionally, join us! Be a part of a team of hard workers who are at the forefront of the commercial real estate sector.
Currently, we seek an entry-level real estate professional to join our growing team. Alternatively, we’re also looking for an experienced residential agent who would like to move into the commercial sector. In general, this role handles all of the commercial real estate activities and transactions on behalf of our clients.
Because we value our people, we invest heavily in everyone’s success. As a result, we offer a full range of support for all of our brokers and agents including coaching, training, and other assistance. And because we operate on a team model, you’ll always have others to help you get up to speed. By working together, we can strategize, create, and improve in order to maximize all of our clients’ assets.
At CXRE, excellence is one of our highest values. On top of that, we conduct our business with discipline and personal commitment. Our team of doers consists of educated, experienced commercial real estate professionals. These experts have decades of commercial real estate experience and are looking for great agents to join them.
Are you ready to go above and beyond to make sure each client is satisfied? Would you like to join a team that sets standards and creates trends? If that appeals to you, apply today!
- 2-year learning period while working as an analyst under an experienced broker
- Position will be assigned 100 prospective clients to develop relationships through:
- Cold-calling to schedule appointments with experienced brokers
- Emailing to set appointments
- Obtain your Texas real estate license (we pay)
- List and sell commercial real estate
- Negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Host open houses and other events for commercial office buildings
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property value for clients
- Educate clients on basic commercial real estate procedures
- Verify and disclose property facts to clients
- Previous experience in legal research or sales is helpful
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases is helpful
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professional appearance
- Bachelor’s degree required
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!