- Location: Kingwood, TX
- Compensation: $50,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Commission, 401(k)
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
We’re looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our team! The role will focus on our corporate website. As such, you’ll be responsible for overseeing marketing policies and programs as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase brand awareness.
We’re searching for a well-rounded developer with a range of skills. From PPC strategizing to app building, you’ll need to be ready to handle whatever the next task might be. As one of the driving forces behind the CXRE brand, you also need to be detail-oriented and deadline-driven. In addition, as a leader, you need to possess excellent project management skills. Lastly, we value hard work and integrity and ask those things from every member of our team.
CXRE is steadily growing, and we want you to grow with us. If your current job is unfulfilling or if you seek a new challenge, this may be the job for you. Ready for a change? Then join us!
- Oversee and coordinate market development and marketing trends
- Build web apps and expand website daily
- Manage social media contractors
- Manage Google Analytics, Webmaster Tools, and AHREFS
- Determine demand and customer awareness
- Develop pricing strategies to maximize return on investment for PPC
- Coordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- 5 years’ previous corporate experience in marketing or other related fields
- Experience with PageSpeed, Moz, AHREFS, WordPress, and custom Google Maps
- Experience with SEO and social media
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline- and detail-oriented
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!