- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $40,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: 401(k)
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
CXRE is seeking a Facility Maintenance Operations Manager to join our growing team of professionals. Do you have management experience in the hospitality industry? Are you a “people person”? Do you consider yourself highly organized and a hard worker? Are you looking for a thriving, vibrant work environment and a supportive team? If that’s you, then join us!
To do this job, you must be able to manage both people and logistics, communicate effectively, and create budgets. On top of that, you need to be able to adjust to the evolving needs of a complex organization. Moreover, exceptional people skills are crucial to your success.
Currently, we’re growing and expanding. As a result, we’re searching for the best candidates we can find. Overall, we value self-discipline, integrity, and hard work. CXRE also values training and support. Because of this, we offer professional development for team members. If you’re ready to grow, let us know!
- Bilingual (Spanish, English minimum)
- 5 years’ hospitality experience managing upscale restaurant, resort, country club, or Class A office staff
- Bachelor’s degree
- This position is exclusively for the most friendly and organized of people. The candidate should be prepared to perform training sessions and inspection reports on a regular basis. The duties of this position comprise the following goals:
- Writing: Write with impeccable grammar and style while conveying messages consistent with our corporate branding.
- Budgeting: Create and meet the labor-and-materials budget for large facility projects.
- Government compliance: Manage staff at Class A facilities.
- Security: Handle and maintain company data in a way that protects the proprietary property of the Company, the privacy of its employees, the integrity of its clients, and the confidentiality of its partners.
- Professionalism: To oversee and maintain the professionalism of the company’s staff, vendors, processes, procedures, office, brand, and integrity.
- Produce and manage the housekeeping and facility operations staff of a large commercial office complex.
- Work with Operations, Finance, and Human Resources to develop winning relationships.
- Proofread and edit existing communications in order to maximize our company brand.
- Develop new training techniques and methods as new challenges arise.
- Establish and maintain a company-wide projects calendar with scheduled events.
- Facilitate communications with clients and management as needed.
- Develop, implement, and communicate well-researched processes to facilitate the company’s service profit chain.
- Oversee document control within an office setting with a focus on weekly shredding of confidential materials, scanning of necessary materials, and archival in appropriate storage systems.
- Prospect, interview, and evaluate potential new employees.
- Research, develop, and initiate new processes, services, and operations plans.
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!