- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $15 USD per Hour
- Employment Type: Intern
- Benefits: Will pay for License in Real Estate
Internship – Commercial Real Estate Investment Professional
CXRE, LLC is seeking an eager soon to be real estate savvy intern. An internship with CXRE provides you an opportunity to gain a grasp on the industry and get a head start on your career in investment sales management. You will be partnered with some of the top professionals on our team and learn the intricacies of strategic consulting, appraisal and valuation, property management, acquisitions and dispositions, transaction management, and much more.
About CXRE, LLC
CXRE, LLC is a Texas based commercial real estate brokerage firm and has offices located in Houston, Dallas, and Austin. The firm has offered a suite of services including analyzing investment acquisitions and dispositions, property management, and advisory for more than two decades. Their unique fast-paced, client-focused approach sets them apart from their competition and they have garnered repeat and satisfied investors.
Over the years, CXRE has successfully developed relationships with property owners, investors, and organizations all over the world. They work hard to provide exceptional service to investors. Therefore, their experienced and knowledgeable brokerage team is second to none, working tirelessly to find the best properties for investors’ portfolio. Their unique tenant-centric approach to property management and investment sales gives their clients the best possible returns on their investments. And their asset management team provides reliable advice to help you plan and manage investors’ real estate portfolio.
- Extensive Financial Analysis
- Work with Investors on Deal Structure
- Cold Calling to Schedule Appointments with Experienced Brokers
- CRM Database Management (Zoho)
- Emailing to Set-Up Appointments
- List Commercial Real Estate on Third Party Websites
- Host Open Houses and Other Events for Commercial Office Buildings
- Prepare Market Analysis to Help Determine Property Value for Clients
- Educate Clients on Basic Commercial Real Estate Procedures
- Verify and Disclose Property Facts to Clients
- Previous Experience with Researching Markets
- Some Familiarity with Real Estate
- Ability to Build Rapport with Clients
- Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Professional Appearance
What will you learn and gain from your Experience at CXRE?
- Proprietary Software
- Negotiation Skills and Techniques
- Top-tier Investors in the Industry
- Systems and Procedures used in Commercial Real Estate
- Real Estate License
CXRE, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.