- Location: Porter, TX
- Compensation: $40,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Plus commission
CXRE, LLC is looking for a Licensed Assistant to join our team! Your focus will be on the inbound leads, and nurturing them to book appointments with our sales team. The Licensed Assistant will report directly to the Marketing Manager. We are looking for someone who can take projects and run with them, while also evaluating our current processes and adjusting to what produces the best results.
- Management of inbound inquiries (calls, emails, etc.)
- Setting appointments for the sales team and following up with leads
- Monitor and report results to the Marketing Manager
- Present and sell company services to new and existing investors and tenants
- Prospect and contact potential clients
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve client inquiries
- Set follow-up appointments to keep clients aware of latest developments and transactions
- Experience in the real estate industry preferred
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, managing inbound calls or other related fields
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Previous experience with a CRM is a must, Zoho CRM preferred
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong project management skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Experience working on a team and helping others achieve team goals
- Strong leadership qualities, willingness to learn and grow
- Texas Real Estate license will be required
About CXRE, LLC
CXRE, LLC is a Texas based commercial real estate brokerage firm and has offices located in Houston, Dallas, and Austin. The firm has offered a suite of services including analyzing investment acquisitions and dispositions, property management, and advisory for more than two decades. Their unique fast-paced, client-focused approach sets them apart from their competition and they have garnered repeat and satisfied investors.
Why join our team?
- 6% Matching 401(k)
- 10 Holiday per Year
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Access to In-Depth Sales, Real Estate, Technology, and Business Training
- Regular Corporate Activities and Book Clubs
CXRE, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.
This position is in person, located in Porter, TX at CXRE Headquarters. Monday through Friday.