- Location: Kingwood, TX
- Compensation: $45,000 to $50,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
We’re looking for an experienced Property Accountant to join our team! In this role, you’ll primarily be responsible for preparing and analyzing financial records for our company. Currently, CXRE is expanding and growing. Are you ready for a career shift or seeking a new direction? Become a part of the CXRE team and grow with us!
Excellence and a strong work ethic are at the core of our company. On top of that, we place a high value on personal integrity. The ideal candidate for this role should have a combination of traits: education and training along with proven experience in previous accounting roles.
Working with CXRE is the smart choice. If you’re you a seasoned accounting professional who’s seeking a new career, then join us!
- Yardi and Excel financial reporting
- Handle tenant requests, vendor invoices
- Prepare and examine accounting records, financial statements, taxes, and other financial reports
- Develop and analyze reporting for business operations and budgets
- Perform audits, ensuring adherence to standard requirements
- Create new processes to improve financial efficiency
- Report analysis and findings to management team
- 2 years of experience with Yardi
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or similar field
- Prior experience with office-building accounting
- Previous experience in accounting or other related fields
- Fundamental knowledge of GAAP
- Experience with current computer accounting programs and reporting tools
- Detail- and deadline-oriented
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
About CXRE commercial real estate
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!