- Compensation: $30,000 to $40,000 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: Commission, 401(k)
Why Work Here?
“Aggressive agents will have room for growth at this 40-person firm.”
CXRE is seeking a commercial real estate Research Analyst to become an integral part of our team. Be a part of something big by assisting commercial brokerage teams in commercial real estate research and data analysis. As an analyst, you’ll offer commercial real estate insights to our team of brokers.
To gather accurate information, you’ll analyze an array of data. As you gain insights from various sources, we then use this market research to guide our team of commercial real estate experts. Consequently, the ideal candidate must be proficient in working with figures and statistics. Also, high-level analytical, mathematical, and problem-solving skills are required. Additionally, the candidate must possess flawless communication skills and excellent computer skills. Furthermore, the candidate must stay current on national and local news, market trends, and other factors that affect commercial real estate.
CXRE functions as a team. As such, we want each member of our team to feel valued an supported. To this end, we provide support towards furthering each team member’s skills and abilities. We believe that as each member grows and thrives, the team does too. If this sounds like the type of team you want to be a part of, then join us!
- Gather qualitative and quantitative market and building data
- Manage remote teams
- Write market reports
- Verify tenant, owner, and commercial real estate records
- Conduct statistical analysis on research data collected
- Collaborate with others to identify research needs
- Translate complex data into simple textual and visual representations
- Summarize findings into presentations and reports
- Previous experience in commercial real estate, legal, or deed research
- Familiarity with fundamental research practices
- Able to meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with deeds, land records, and secretary of state corporate records is a plus
About CXRE commercial real estate:
CXRE is a venture-backed commercial real estate services firm. We need aggressive agents who are experienced in working with top-tier owners with top-tier commercial assets. Come join us!