- Location: Houston, TX
- Compensation: $0 USD per Year
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Benefits: 6% Matching 401(k); 10 Holidays per Year; Three Weeks Vacation, Access to In-Depth Sales, Real Estate, Technology, and Business Training; Regular Corporate Activities and Book Clubs
We are seeking a Commercial Real Estate Transaction Coordinator to join our growing team! You will handle all real estate research, due diligence, closing, and transaction activities, and management on behalf of an internal client in the investment department.
- Locate potential commercial buildings for acquisition.
- Request materials and conduct due diligence of potential property acquisitions.
- Research market comparable for lease and investment sales transactions
- Solid understanding of CoStar, commercial real estate investments, acquisitions, dispositions, financial analysis, commercial property sectors
- Support transaction agents and brokers to negotiate purchase agreements and contracts with buyers and sellers
- Send LOI and investment proposals and contracts (no legal experience required)
- Prepare market analysis to help determine property sales and leasing values
- Educate internal users and investors on basic real estate procedures
- Ensure quality of deliverables by maintaining strong attention to detail
- Verify and disclose property facts to internal clients
- Draft and/or comment on RFP’s and LOI’s
- KPI tracking
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Previous experience in commercial real estate, finance, property management, or other related fields
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases
- Ability to build rapport with internal clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Title closing experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with Google Drive, Sheets, Docs, and Gmail is a plus
- Familiarity with Zoho and Monday.com is a plus
About CXRE, LLC
CXRE, LLC is a Texas based commercial real estate brokerage firm and has offices located in Houston, Dallas, and Austin. The firm has offered a suite of services including analyzing investment acquisitions and dispositions, property management, and advisory for more than two decades. Their unique fast-paced, client-focused approach sets them apart from their competition and they have garnered repeat and satisfied investors.
CXRE, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment in regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression.