1. Jesus Film Harvest Partners (http://www.jesusfilminternational.org)
The Jesus Film Harvest Partners bring the love of God to the people of this world who have not heard the gospel proclaimed yet. They reach people through teams going out with the Jesus Film, presenting the life of Jesus to others.
2. Campus Crusade For Christ (www.campuscrusadeforchrist.com/)
Campus Crusade for Christ has been reaching our future leaders on college campuses with the good news of Jesus for decades. By bringing Jesus to the universities, they are impacting our world forever.
3. Wycliffe Bible Translators (www.wycliffe.org)
The idea behind Wycliffe Bible Translators is that people will best understand the Bible in their “heart language,” their native language. For that reason, they seek to translate the Bible into every language.
4. Young Life (www.younglife.org)
Young Life is successfully reaching today’s high school kids with the message of Jesus.
5. Voice of the Martyrs (www.persecution.com)
Voice of the Martyrs tells the stories of those being persecuted.
6. Redeemer City to City (www.redeemercitytocity.com)
Redeemer City to City helps others plant churches in urban centers.
7. Compassion International (www.compassion.com)
Compassion International helps those who have been blessed bless children who are suffering in other parts of the world.
8. Frontiers (www.frontiers.org)
Frontiers focuses on bringing the message of Jesus Christ to the Muslim people.
9. Pan-African Academy of Christian Surgeons (www.paacs.net)
The Pan-African Academy of Christian Surgeons is a part of the larger Christian Medical and Dental Associations (www.cmda.org). At their hospitals in Africa, natives are trained to be world-class surgeons so they can serve their countries and the gospel is preached.
10. Land of A Thousand Hills Coffee (www.drinkcoffeedogood.com)
Land of A Thousand Hills Coffee provides great coffee while treating farmers fairly. The proceeds benefit orphanages in Africa.