If you want to make positive changes in your life but aren’t sure where to stop, seven simple steps can help make a big difference. These aren’t long-term processes, but short-term goals that will help lift your attitude, change your outlook, and set you on a path toward the things you want to achieve. What are some of the best ways to make positive changes?
- Eliminate negative words and phrases from your daily vocabulary. You’ll be stunned to see how much negativity can be taken out of your routine when you do.
- What are you thankful for? Your family, a close friend, or your health? How about the new sweater you picked out last week?
- Find one thing on your “bucket list” and do it — this week.
- First words out of bed: “This is going to be the best day EVER!” Think it often enough and it will start to come true!
- Don’t be afraid of failure, be afraid of not trying the things you think you’re bad at.
- Focus on figuring out where you want your life to go – you can do this in a week if you give it some time and attention.
- Recognize that you can’t stop change; stability is being able to roll with the punches.
Original URL: http://www.lyved.com/body_soul/7-ways-to-change-your-life-in-the-next-7-days/