Katy Freeway West
West Houston is one of Houston’s rapidly expanding suburban areas – an increasing number of people and businesses are relocating to this area each year. The Katy Freeway West submarket is located just west of where Beltway 8 intersects I-10. Especially in the last ten years, the Katy Freeway West submarket has experienced a tremendous amount of development. One of the key factors in this growth is Houston’s westward expansion.
The increase in commercial office space has continued, driven by income growth and an above-average population moving west. The submarket’s strategic location near the intersection of I-10 and the Grand Parkway makes it ideal from a commercial standpoint. This submarket has 28,319,473 SF of rentable office space distributed over approximately 256 commercial office buildings. Current commercial office vacancy in this submarket is about 24%. In Katy West, the average annual commercial office leasing rates are keeping steady around $27.00 per square foot.
- Building ParkContact For Info
- Market NameHouston
- Rentable Building Area110480
- Submarket NameContact For Info
- Year Built1987
- IncentivesFree Rent, Improvement Allowance, Building Signage Available
- Average Asking $/SF$24.56
- Max # of Occupants302
- Building ClassB
- Typical Floor SizeContact For Info
- Vacancy %24.64%
- Min Contiguous SF500
- Max Contiguous SF6806
- Min Term (# of months)12
- Max Term (# of months)60
- Westgate Marketplace
- Icon Bank of Texas
- Bank of America Financial Center
- Velocity Data Bank Inc
- Unfortunately, there's no results nearby for this listing.